Whether you are a sole trader looking for a car that works for your business or you manage a fleet of fewer than 50 company cars, the BMW | MINI Business Partnership has been designed specifically for you.
The BMW Business Partnership Programme (BPP) provides a range of benefits that meet the needs of smaller businesses with fleets of less than fifty company cars, such as competitive hire rates, a range of exclusive product offers and invitations to all our model launch previews and exclusive sales events.
If you combine your fleet management role with other responsibilities, such as arranging vehicle delivery and servicing, you can relax in the knowledge that it can all be looked after by our nominated Business Partnership Manager. This knowledgeable expert will also keep you up to date with the latest fleet information and on any regulation changes.
Specialists in Contract Hire, we deliver a simple "all-inclusive" Solution to our clients; who benefit from fixed cost motoring, 100% finance & off balance sheet funding.
Our "All-Inclusive" solution is fully comprehensive and covers all wear and tear items including consumables. Our service network is nationwide covering all 26 counties. We also provide 24hr driver support and a state of the art smartphone Driver App.
As a Colm Quinn BMW I MINI Business Partner, we work with your business and deliver expert independent advice on cost reduction, fleet management, finance solutions and procurement strategy. We focus on the vehicles total cost of ownership, taking into account your businesses needs to deliver the best, most cost effective solution for all our clients.
The Business Partnership Manager will provide you with comprehensive vehicle support and will ensure a smooth journey from the initial quotation to vehicle handover and future relationship management from all aspects of the industry.
To explore the benefits BMW Business Partnership could offer you and your company, simply arrange a meeting with our Business Partnership Manager at Colm Quinn. We will be happy to co-ordinate a meeting at your workplace or at our retail centre to assess your companies needs and preferred finance offer.
How Does It Work Our Business Partnership Work?
· Choose the new car you like and maintenance
· Choose the most suitable hire period (usually 24 - 48 months)
· Agree on your annual mileage
· Agree rentals most suitable for your budget
· At the end of the agreement simply hand the car back
What Are The Benefits?
· Claim a portion of VAT on monthly rentals and maintenance
· Optional maintenance included
· Reduced initial outlay improves the cashflow of your business - money not tied up on your balance sheet
· Don't worry about selling the vehicle at the end of the term
· Dedicated account manager to handle entire process and manage the relationship with fleet manager/single company car user
Contact: Gabriel Valentine
Call: 085 1113334
Email: [email protected]