Colm Quinn Group are currently recruiting an Accountant to join our busy Finance Department based at our head office, Colm Quinn BMW & MINI, Glasson Road, Athlone.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and Senior Financial Accountant, the following are the requirements of the role:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and IFRS
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent Analytical Ability
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure
- A Team Player with the ability to work on own initiative
- A positive can do attitude
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Produce timely and accurate Management Accounts including balance sheet
- Control and monitor cash flow
- Control New & Used Stock
- Control and manage debtors and creditors
- Produce weekly/monthly financial report on current performance, for and Operational Management Team
- Manage & Control Working Capital Facilities
- In conjunction with DP and Management Team produce annual budget and forecasts
- Ensure all accounting records are up to date and reconciled and meet outside auditor requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of IFC data to BMW Ireland;
Ability & Desire to Learn:
- Adapts quickly to unknown situations and willingly improves his/her own skills and competence
- Shows an openness to change, innovates processes, and strives for new ideas
Please apply below with your most up to date CV and cover letter. No Agency Assistance Required - Thank You.
Accountant - Colm Quinn Group - Jobs.ie - Jobs in Ireland. Irish Jobs.
Showroom Host/ Receptionist
We are currently looking for a responsible, vibrant and professional individual who enjoys providing an exemplary first impression to join our front of house Team at Athlone.
Being the first point of contact for our customers, you will need to have exceptional people skills and display an enthusiastic manner with a strong focus on guests. You will be well presented and possess a “can do attitude” to be the face of our Company.
· Being the face of both the Colm Quinn and BMW Brands on a daily basis.
· Meet & greet guests ensuring they are attended to quickly and professionally.
· General front desk reception & administrative duties.
To be successful, you will need:
· Exemplary presentation with exceptional customer service skills.
· A confident & friendly professional telephone manner.
· Outstanding communication skills & be computer literate.
· Previous Experience in a Customer focused role is preferable.
A highly competitive salary package combined with a commitment to training and career development in a financially secure and rapidly expanding Group.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering note via email to: [email protected]
Colm Quinn are currently looking to recruit a Parts Advisor to join our busy team at our BMW Retail Centre in Galway.
The ideal candidate:
- Will possess excellent communication skills and be both computer literate and confident in administrative duties.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the ordering, receipt, storage and issue of parts to service department staff and retail trade customers.
- You will be customer-focused, well-presented, energetic and enthusiastic. A clean, current driving licence is necessary and knowledge of Kerridge/ADP would be an advantage.
- Main Retailer Parts Experience within the Motor Trade is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- In return, we offer an excellent remuneration package for the right candidate and the chance to be part of a rapidly growing prestige Retailer Group.
Please apply with your most up to date CV and cover letter via email to [email protected]
This role of Service Advisor is an extremely important role within the “The Customer Journey” at Colm Quinn as you will be the main point of contact for the customer in addressing any general servicing or specific issues they experience with their vehicle. It is the role of the Service Advisor to make this process as straightforward as possible for the customer.
Applicants must be dedicated to customer satisfaction and willing to work as part of a Team within a hugely busy award winning Service Department and Retail Centre.
The successful candidate will at all times take pride in being a representative of the BMW, MINI and the Colm Quinn Brands.
The primary tasks of a Service Advisor at Colm Quinn are as follows:
- Handle telephone calls and walk in requests from customer wishing to book service or repair work
- Determine workshop availability using the workshop loading or booking system
- Make suitable appointment for customer
- Liaise with the Parts Department to ensure that the correct parts are ordered for the job and will be available.
- Meet and greet the customer when they arrive with their vehicle.
- Establish a clear understanding of any symptom or problem the customer has with their vehicle. This information is obtained by probing the customer about the vehicles performance, by a visual inspection or by a road test.
- Note any damage, scratches etc. Input all this information on the Job Card to assist the Technician to arrive at a final diagnosis.
- Complete Job Card with clear information on each piece of work to be completed by the Workshop.
- Verify method of payment and clarify what the customer must pay for.
- Liaise with customers while their vehicle is in the workshop to inform them of the estimate of the costs involved in any additional work and obtain authorisation for all such additional work.
- Liaise with the Workshop to ensure that the customers’ needs are communicated to the Technicians and negotiate any actions required to ensure that the Customers requirements are met.
- Ensure that the Customers vehicle is ready for collection at the pre-agreed time.
- When the customer arrives to collect their car, explain all service and repair work completed item by item and how this is reflected in the invoice.
- Liaise with customers to discuss Vehicle Health check (VHC) and deferred work requirements;
- Notify customers when backorder parts become available, arrange appointment and schedule into workshop.
- Manage booking to maximise workshop productivity.
- Assume some appointed duties of the Service Manager or other staff members in their absence.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis.
We offer an excellent remuneration package for the right candidate and the chance to be part of a rapidly growing prestige Motor Retailer.
Please apply below with your most up to date CV and cover letter:
Aftersales Advisor - Colm Quinn Group - Jobs.ie - Jobs in Ireland. Irish Jobs.
F&I Business Manager
This is a demanding role and will require a candidate with excellent people skills, ability to communicate the details of complex financial products, and a level of administrative competence as this is a regulated position. You will need to possess the minimum competency requirements (QFA, Diploma or Foundation Certificate in customer credit).
- Sales: Actively work alongside the Sales Team and be responsible for advising on and selling finance and insurance products to all car purchasers and potential car purchasers therefore meeting mutually agreed targets.
- Prospecting and Retention: Continue to assist the dealership in effectively prospecting for new business and constantly review opportunities to retain existing finance customers.
- Administration: Accurately complete all relevant documentation within the required legal standards and those of the relevant financial services provider. Complete accurate records of car sales and F&I performance.
- Product Knowledge: Maintain and update knowledge of financial service, insurance and competitor products to protect the dealership from financial and legal exposure.
- Customer: Ensure customer service standards are maintained and reflect brand values.
- Technology: Fully utilise all available financial service technology within the dealerships sales process
This is an exciting career opportunity for an energetic candidate with ambition and drive to progress both personally and financially within a growing young dynamic team environment.
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous experience in the Motor Finance Industry would be preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work motor industry retail hours.
- Full, clean drivers licence.
- Standards orientated with good business acumen.
- Ability to deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
Please apply with your most up to date CV and cover letter.
F&I Business Manager - Colm Quinn Group - Jobs.ie - Jobs in Ireland. Irish Jobs.